I guess the best way to describe our weekend is that the trademark Silves "get up and go" just plain got up and went! After the go-go-go pace of the last six weeks, we took it easy as much as we could. That's not to say that we weren't busy or still had things to do - but we didn't do any extras. No family fun outings, no winterizing, no mass cleaning bonanza's, and no, not even a 10 load of laundry marathon folding session. Just keeping the house picked up, flag football, one special dinner, and some work on the computer, along with a lot of football, Bible Study, and reading/1:1 time with each of the kids. With Addison sleeping through the night and a few lazier days, you'd think I'd feel rested - but I still don't! As my mom says - "You won't ever feel rested again!" :-) She's a wise, wise woman.
I did manage a few pictures, since I know some of you only come here for the pictures and not the words! Deep fried halibut and french fries - Amanda, don't judge! :-) Tyler has been waiting and waiting for me to pull out this bad boy, and I decided Saturday was time. They were AWESOME fish and chips.
Addison has quite the pout.
And my new favorite picture was taken.... All four of my precious blessings!!!
Hmm.. What will this coming weekend bring?
No comments:
Post a Comment