Monday, February 18, 2013

All we need is love & ice cream

Since I couldn't make it to Wayne's class party last year, we arranged to have Grandma watch the kids and I was able to help out this year.  Poor Mrs. Wilkinson was sick, and so it was the sub and us parents holding down the fort for Valentine's opening and ice cream sundaes.  It's always so fun and interesting to see Wayne in his classroom - who is friends are, his personality, if his face is still dirty from eating lunch...  It was a fabulous time and I can't wait to attend as many more as I can before they stop asking for parent volunteers!  

Weston's preschool had a Cheeto Party where they got to taste test 3 different kinds of Cheetos... his favorite was CRUNCHY! 

Later on at home, the kids scarfed heart cookies from Grandma, both after dinner and for breakfast on the 15th, which we decided was our new tradition.  Mmmm.  They are so good, especially without the frosting!!!  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment