Wayne had school on his actual birthday, and wanted to have Root Beer Floats for his treat. Absolutely! I had them all ready, and Wayne and his friend Levi helped to pass them all out. His whole class sang Happy Birthday to him, followed by, "Are you one? Are you two?..." He was so embarrassed but I could tell he loved every minute of it! After school he got to go to Grandma's to play for a few hours while I took Wyatt and the other kids to the doctor for a sinus infection for Wyatt. We all met back at home to celebrate his big day with tacos and a few more presents. I can't believe our baby is SEVEN already, that seems so old! And yet when he crawls up on my lap for a snuggle, he still feels like my baby. He is such a sweet, tenderhearted, and joyful boy - we love you Wayne!
No comments:
Post a Comment