The first week of November Tyler and I headed to Las Vegas for a few days. I had a conference at Caesar's Palace for work, and he came along to bring me Starbucks at every break! :-) Hahaha. Saturday we got in about 3 and were able to walk around, shop, and have a nice dinner. Sunday I was in class in the morning and then we really did some shopping on "the strip." It was nice to get a few things the kids needed, and walk hand in hand with Tyler. And have a real conversation without interruption! It took us a few days to get used to talking to each other, and by the time we did it was time for him to fly out. :-( Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed being able to focus on the practice group that I lead at work, and learn about all the new technology and possibilities. But I missed our kiddos terribly. I really do love being their mom and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, not even for a day! I am so grateful to the group of family who watched them all over the 5 days that I was gone - Tanya and Jason had all 4 for 2 nights and 2 days, and then the four split up between my parents, Tara, Breanne, and my dear friend Traci for the remaining 3 nights and 3 days. The kids had a blast and no one was ready to give them up, so they must have been good too. So thankful for the time away, the much needed sleep and bonding with Tyler. He's still a pretty fun guy to hang around with!
No comments:
Post a Comment