Monday, February 4, 2008

a *normal* day

I am thankful for a normal day. It was great! I did laundry, dishes, cleaned up a bit, gave Wayne a bath, gave Weston a bath, read to Wayne, and I actually have time to sit and type this! :-) Tyler is still gone to a basketball game, which is so nice for him. He needed to get out of the house! We are both ready for him to go back to work. It has been a blessing for him to be home, but I want my husband gone! :-) He has been a handyman around here today, hanging Wayne's closet rod and building shelves in the downstairs bathroom closet. Organization... yippee! Other news on the homefront... Weston has grown out of his 0-3 month clothes! That is just wrong. They are fine as far as his weight, but way to short for his long legs and body. Tomorrow's to-do's include going through his 3-6 month clothes and swapping out pajama's, etc. I am so happy he is growing and doing so well, but it is a little sad to know that in a blink of an eye he'll be taking baths with Wayne and learning way to many naughty things from his big brother! :-) Aww, just kidding. What could Wayne possibly teach him?

No comments:

Post a Comment