How did a trip to Lynden result in so much animal life around here? First we went into Cenex, and told Wayne he could pick one animal. After much picking up and down of animals, he decided on a cow AND a horse, he needed one for each hand! Then, we went to Dave's for a fishing reel for Tyler. Wayne saw a duck decoy that he had to have. It was on clearance, and was decent looking, so... he left the store hugging it like it was his new best friend. And the two suckers... I'll let you figure out who we.... oops, I mean THEY are! :-)
PS. Weston went too, but he was fine with just his binky. Oh no! He did get a new bumbo seat... he likes to sit up so much, and he just loves it! I'll post pictures tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment