Wednesday, April 16, 2008
^ Great Website & Wayne's Art ^
Wayne and I had so much fun this morning on the computer together. He was wanting to sit in my lap, so we went to http://www.pbskids.org/ and had a blast! (Take your kids there! They have SuperWhy and Word World too!) We played a few games (Wayne pointed to the characters that he wanted... no shocker there, it was Clifford and Curious George!) and then I asked him if he wanted to color. He said, "Yeah!" and so I let him pick out the two pictures he wanted. We took them to the table, where he intently colored for almost 30 minutes. Altogether we killed an hour of time while Weston slept, and had fun together! Here is his "Clifford" picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wayne...you are becoming quite the artist! PBSKids is a great website for kids to go to. The girls love it. -T
ReplyDelete