Monday, January 30, 2012

Breakfast at Cedar Hill

We've been trying to find time to squeeze in dinner with Grandpa and Grandma, but our schedule is FULL, so we resorted to inviting ourselves over for breakfast on Saturday!  :-)  Well, I think technically I said, "Let's all go out" to which I KNEW my mom would offer to make it instead.  What can I say?  I've known her all my life, and I know her well!

On the menu was buttermilk pancakes with blueberries, scrambled eggs, sausage and BACON!  The boys can really eat, and did they ever.  Although, I think Wayne limited himself to just 3 pancakes since he was going straight to a basketball game.  Such self control!


 Mom and Dad are building a covered area above the back porch - it is going to be so nice when it's all done!  Protection from the rain AND the sun, perfect!


 Goober boy.  I mean, Wyatt.
After INHALING all that food, we were off to a basketball game in Lynden - just a typical Silves Saturday, now that Tyler has every weekend off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment