Monday, April 29, 2013

Kindergarten, here he comes!

2 years ago, Weston was 3 and Wayne was registering for kindergarten.  I distinctly remember thinking I would blink, and we would be registering Weston...

And wouldn't you know I was right?  I can't believe our little Weston is now BIG and ready for kindergarten - and he is ready!  He did awesome on all of his testing, and I know he won't skip a beat when he gets to ride the big bus, to the big school, with his big class. 
 (Note to future me reading this:  He had on a clean shirt, but got it dirty, so he had to wear Wyatt's shirt...  you didn't really have your kids wear clothes this small on purpose!)
 The whole crew, with Weston all ready to go...  Such a cutie!




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe my little buddy is going to Kindergarten this fall. He is growing so fast. I love his sweet spirit. He always knows how to put a smile on Auntie's face. LOVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete