Sunday, April 14, 2013

Park Drive Perfection

If you are driving by, and you happen to see something like the following... let me apologize in advance.  He wants to be a fireman when he grows up, and he likes to "practice." 

 Can color-blind people be firemen?  Hmm, better look into that!

 Wayne has been playing baseball, and Tyler is coaching.  We've had some nice weather so far!  And they practice across the street - which is great.  The boys and I usually head out with them, and depending on if anyone gets too crabby, we head back when we need to. 



 With all the nice weather, the boys have been outside a ton.  And while it's been sunshine and warm breezes in the afternoon, it's also really, really wet.  Like, gross wet.  There has been more than 1 or 2 days where they have gone through 3 changes of clothing.  No wonder I am doing laundry all the time!

 And last but not least... the driveway!  It was out with the old and in with the new... and we are LOVING it.  I still can't drive on it, it is "curing" and needs to be pressure washed and sealed one more time, but already I can see how much more useable the front of our house is going to be.  The boys are having a blast on their bikes, tearing it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment