It was a GORGEOUS Sunday, and we had a blast gathering at Cedar Hill to celebrate Papa's birthday. I tell you... our family is BIG! 5 kids, a more than 20 grandkids, and adding more and more great grandkids all the while... It's a good thing his birthday is in the summer, and we can all spread out. It was so much fun to see all the kids gather around the enormous sandbox, and they were all very committed to digging for gold. Teamwork!
The "gamers" gathered for a round of croquet. And they were competitive. Hey, Uncle Jim was playing, so the rules were followed. Look at all their smiles. And no, I don't know what Ryne was doing. I think he was trying to get out of the picture?
The birthday boy....
Cousin's visiting...
Lane loved this rock area. Mom, if you had to move your rocks the next day, sorry! I didn't have the heart to tell him those rocks weren't meant for throwing, he was having so much fun!

Happy birthday Papa! I love that you modeled a love and appreciation for the Word all of my life. John 14 will always be special to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment