Poor Wayne, he had the flu for the very first time! He turns two in one week, and yesterday he came down with a high fever after waking up from his nap. For a spunky little boy, he was sure wiped out! We watched movies (Veggie's and Mulan) for 4 hours until Tyler got home from work (yes, it was interesting! I had two boys who wanted to be held, and my lap was full and the rocker was rocking!) He was still pretty listless today, and finally threw up while taking his nap. I went to get him up, and he was laying on the side of his bed, against the railing, waiting for me and trying to stay away from the puke in the middle of his bed (it was just water, he hadn't eaten much!) Poor guy! After several more hours of snuggles, and another dose of Tylenol, he finally snapped out of it tonight. His temperature dropped back to normal (it had been as high as 103.3) Now, we will recover this week and get ready to turn... TWO!!!
PS. I've been accused of not posting enough pictures of Weston, so I will work on that tomorrow!
I agree, where's Weston? We need to get together and catch up soon now that your life is getting back to normal.
ReplyDeleteIt's so fun to read all what's happening with the little boys. I miss the rockin' but not the busyness of todders. although this weekend I had to decide between wedding shopping with Tiffany and skiing with Jayden. I rather do thelader but it worked for all of Tif's bridesmaids to try on dresses and Tif needs to make the final decision on her dress and get it ordered. I rather play than shop. I subbed K today and tomorrow and thekids are so full of life and fun! That they keep this sub young! Take care!
ReplyDelete