Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ssh....







8 comments:

  1. Just looking at these few shots...you did amazing! You don't give yourself enough credit girl. I'm glad that I was able to help out with the boys on Friday. Weston and Auntie got some good bonding time in...good warm-up for this summer when baby ? comes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tanya these are amazing!! You are truly gifted. Hope you had a relaxing Sunday recovering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are priceless!! They are beautiful!! Breanne and Tyson are going to treasure the memories. At our next Iowa wedding, I am flying in my two gifted nieces, make that 3-hair stylist, photographer,and cake decorator. Maybe grab the preacher too as he was excellent! Just bring the whole family to Iowa next time-we love you!
    It was so special to celebrate with you and I am so glad that I could be here to be part of the celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun flowers and colors! They both look great - hope your little brother cooperated with you :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pics are awesome!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya these pictures are beautiful you did an awesome job!:)

    Love Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya these are amazing!! Oh I can't wait to see more! We missed you last night, but new you probably had a crazy busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOOhhhlala! Can't wait to see all 1,700:) We'll have to have coffee sometime & you can show me your favorite 300!!! Anyway the pics I saw are awesome! Very inspirational! Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete