Can you believe we've reached the end of April? Where did the month go? I have no clue. I don't even remember the first two week so of April, with the exception of Tyson's wedding. The week after the 15th is a blur too.. nothing but project doing, list checking, go-go, and relaxing going on! It seems like no matter how hard I try to "simlify" our lives, that never quite seems to happen. My plate is always full, sound familiar? By no means do I think that I am the only one, but it does take my breath away to know all I can (or can't!) accomplish in a short period of time. Whew! Our days have slowed down around here, but they've also picked up with coffee dates, work meetings, and helping folks with things that I've put off doing until "after tax season." That time is finally here, and I am such a stickler for follow through that I have to actually FOLLOW THROUGH on my promises. If I haven't scheduled a coffee with you yet... don't worry, I will!!! I'm giving myself until the end of the week to get them all scheduled.
Poor Weston broke out with a nasty rash and was on Benadryl for a few days. As best we can tell, it was a reaction to the great outdoors... He always has been my sensitive boy! Hopefully he will adjust as Spring wears on and he is outside more and more.
All for now, the little dudes are calling!
Brandon always got a rash from fresh grass - it's that tender Dutch skin!! Hey - am I one of those that gets to have a coffee (or computer) date? :-)
ReplyDelete