Thursday, April 9, 2009

you know you're sick of tax season when...

1. The boys ask to go bye-bye to Ethan's every morning (even Weston knocks at the back door.)
2. Everyone's sick and tired of being sick and tired (we've got the runs around here... runny noses, and "other" things!) Poor boys.
3. The weather's beautiful and I'm working on my laptop instead of my yard.
4. I have multiple dreams each night of tax returns I'm reviewing.
5. 7 days seems like an eternity, and yet it's not long enough either.
6. Having pizza is no longer a treat.
7. My laptop power chord has been out so much that Weston doesn't even play with it anymore.
8. I've worked my weekly hours....... by Tuesday.
9. I finally give in... extend, extend, extend.
10. I'm praying for rain through 5pm on April 15th!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there babe!! We've got a girls night coming!! Maybe some more scrappin' or digital collages? Girls night out - that's what you need!

    ReplyDelete