Mother's Day was fairly laid back this year - and the best part was sleeping in!!! Up to this point, we'd had number of rough nights with poor Weston trying to learn to sleep through the night, and so I was in desperate need of more than 3 hours of sleep... and got it! And when I did venture downstairs, breakfast was waiting. All the boys worked together to make me an omelet and bacon, with a heart cut out of the omelet for fanciness' sake. Wayne was so proud to show it off!
Wyatt was just happy to have found Daddy's hat (again!)
We headed off to church, and then Tyler and the boys came back home to get ready for my mom's - he made the 7 layer salad for me! I took off for a power run to RiteAid and a little quiet time. Then, it was a mad dash to get to my mom's for lunch. Mochilla's and salads and MOCHA CAKE - mmm.. we missed you Todd!
But at least we had Beppe with us. She's a pretty good sport, and isn't phased by the LOUDNESS that is our family.
The best picture I have of me and the boys that day. They were all getting tired and made there way to me on the couch - nothing like a snuggle with mom to refresh you!
Mocha cake-Yum. Miss all of you and family get togethers. Your boys just make me SMILE!
ReplyDelete