Saturday, October 8, 2011

31 years Young - Happy Birthday to ME!

This past Monday was my BIRTHDAY, and after looking forward to it for 364 days, it DID NOT disappoint.  Honestly - I couldn't have had a better birthday.  On Sunday night Tyler and I went for a drive to Burlington, with coffee and a RiteAid stop along the way, then to dinner at Black Forrest.  It was simply lovely.  Monday I got to volunteer in Wayne's classroom, then head to Bellingham to go shopping with my mom.  We went to TJ Maxx, Bed Bath and Beyond, Target, and Trader Joe's and had lunch at La Patisserie (my favorite!)  It was relaxing, fun and SPECIAL.  When I got home, a very dear friend drove all the way over to deliver a gift, and a very sweet card.  I loved it so much, I had to include it here!  Pay special attention to #11 (unless you are my Dad, then skip that part) #24 and #25 and 26!
 
After a pizza dinner, we all had ice cream cake and the boys went down for bed.  It was a quiet night spent at home, and it was PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment