Wayne - 5 years old
Weston - 3 years old
Wyatt - 2 years old
This morning everyone was dying of starvation, so we started breakfast. Tyler made everyone ham and cheese omelet's - he had TWO pans going on the stove. No sooner did he get them all made - and the first one served, Weston, was finished with his plate and asking for another. He made yet ANOTHER omelet for the kid, and then all three were clamoring that they were still starving again. I pulled out zuchinni breade with butter and cheese, and that seemed to satisfy them. For an hour.
Then all three were in the kitchen AGAIN begging for snacks. A round of juice and fishy crackers later, I thought we were in the clear.
And now they all three came running up to me and asked for LUNCH because they are STARVING again. It's 10:30. I think we better install a toilet and a shower in the kitchen - I'm going to be in there for the next decade! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment