Sunday, November 13, 2011

Playing in the Leaves

It always feels like fall is really here when the boys have had a chance to jump in the leaves.  This year feels a bit different though - with the school routine it seems like we don't get outside much after snacks and homework, because it's already dark by then!  On this day though - out we went!  The boys are growing and maturing every day - they can actually be pretty fun to hang out with and do projects with!  :-)

Bliss!
Don't be fooled, the brotherly love didn't last for long with a great big pile of cushy leaves under their feet...

I was juggling the video camera and my camera, and forced Tyler into assistant role.  I like how he is so photographically minded and shot the video from the same perspective as the kids, low to the ground.  I'm sure he was thinking about that.

Yeesh!  He must be 8 months along!  I do think there was a "I look like Miss Molly!" comment slipping from between his precious lips.


Hmm..  These boys are BUSY!


No comments:

Post a Comment