Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Why I love my robot vacuum.

It's 1:58pm on Wednesday, March 22.  It's 54 degrees and sunny, and all the boys are locked outside, playing in the back yard.  Before one of them got locked out, they tracked a TON of dried dirt from their boots into the laundry.  But am I cleaning it up?  NOPE!  I threw the vacuum in their and turned it on in under 30 seconds, and I am sitting at the computer watching the boys through the window, sipping on an ice water, without a care in the world.

I love my vacuum.

And our kids. 

The dirt they track in?  Not so much.

2 comments:

  1. I need a vacuum like that! I also need to borrow that time machine that brought you a month into the future. It's okay Tanya, I apparently called our dog a "she" in my last post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeesh. I guess I had the March 1 deadline on the brain!

    ReplyDelete