What do you do on a warm summer afternoon when it's almost September? Play at the park! We quickly snapped a few pictures of Treven (3 year) and Wayne (6 year back to school) and then it was time to play, play play. After the playground, the kids played in the corn field for a little bit. Never fear, we made sure we could see them at all times - every county kid knows better than to go wandering in a corn field - you never know when the chopper is coming!!! I can't believe it's almost time for the kids to go back to school. I am going to embrace the change rather than be sad... but my initial reaction is sadness. These summer days have been so nice - we have settled into having 4 kids and the days are just flying by. I do love fall, and all the changes, so I am going to soak up the next 2 days, and then it's BACK TO SCHOOL!




No comments:
Post a Comment