Friday, November 16, 2012

Hanging out with Susan

We have been hanging out with Susan - and her bevy of equine perfection!  On this day we had Tevis - and he is big enough to hold Wyatt and Weston. The highlight?  When he pee'd while they were on him!  Such boys.  They brought him apples and carrots and are quickly making themselves his favorites.  I had forgotten what personalities horses have.  Weston's very favorite thing to do is to TROT.  He is a brave boy.  I am so thankful for Susan - she is a fantastic woman - talented, patient, kind, and she just "gets" kids.  Oddly enough, 1 Corinthians 13 has a special place in her heart - I am not surprised.  She loves our boys!








1 comment:

  1. Maybe a little ranch out in the country with a few horses, mini goats, a dog, a few cats, some chickens and a goat to milk!!!! The boys would have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete