Wyatt-Man is heading off to preschool in the fall! He is SO EXCITED to go to school like his big brothers and can hardly wait. He was beside himself to go to the open house at school, and once we got there of course was completely shy and needed some coaxing to have his picture taken with Teacher Pam and Teacher Tammy. I know how much Wayne and Weston grew throughout preschool, and I can't imagine how much Wyatt will too. Crazyness! I am so excited for him too - I know he will make lots of friends and learn to obey his teachers, and work on his language skills, and be totally ready for kindergarten when it comes. I am also going to SAVOR the summer days and weeks that we have ahead of us - I am going to soak in all of the hours and minutes with all the kids home together. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment