Saturday, March 28, 2009

Missing: Two Silves Boys!

Who are these boys sleeping upstairs, and where are my real children? Here's how I know there's been a child abduction....

My Kids: Up early in the morning, don't nap more than 90 minutes during the day if I'm lucky, don't go to bed before 7pm for Weston and 8 for Wayne, and Wayne doesn't fall asleep until 10pm. They wake up during the night and fuss. Wayne screams during haircuts, and eats a healthy amount of food for a 3 year old.

The Kids currently sleeping upstairs: Weston took a 2 hour + nap this morning, and another 2.5 hour nap this afternoon. Wayne took a 3 hour nap. Weston was in bed at 6pm, and Wayne asked the babysitter to let him go to sleep at 7pm. Wayne ate 2 poptarts and 3 gouda cheese rounds for breakfast and then told me his tummy was still hungry, he needed more. They slept through the night last night. Wayne let me cut his hair this morning, didn't cry, and didn't scream.

See, I told you something happened to my kids. Oh well. I'm sure they will be back to their normal selves in the morning!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the change - maybe it will be like this through the rest of tax season!!??? Thanks for the personal training session. I think I'll try a collage today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully writing about it doesn't jinx it! Even one day is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I wanted to say...It was nice while it lasted. :-)

    ReplyDelete