Sunday, March 29, 2009

Silves Boys: found at 4am! :-)

Gotta love 'em, they are predictable! Weston was screaming at 4 am because his binky had fallen out of his crib, and Wayne being the dutiful and helpful brother that he is climbed down from his bunk bed to camp at his door and yell, "Weston waked up! Weston crying! Mooooomm!" I told Wayne I would take care of Weston, found the binky, rocked Weston then laid him back down. Wayne was still in his doorway, asking to sleep with me, and I was too tired to say no, so he piled into bed between us. Did I mention I didn't fall asleep until 1am? :-) Wayne slept until 7am, then went and played trains in his room, and Weston woke up but played with toys in his bed so I actually stayed in bed until 8am, which was L.O.V.E.L.Y.

Now, we are spending the rest of the day at home. Yippee! Naptime is calling me. Oops, so is the phone.

1 comment:

  1. I stayed home all day today - no church even. I made a nice lasagna lunch for my family, took a leisurely shower while Randy was at church, sat outside on the patio with a latte', made bars for ours and Em's Christ group,....it's been lovely.

    ReplyDelete