Thursday, March 12, 2009

Super Woman's got nothin' on me!

Finally, a day where I actually have energy, am not nauseous, the sun was shining, it was above 30 degrees, and I wasn't at the office! Can I say, IT'S ABOUT TIME! The Dishnetwork dude was coming this morning between 8 and 12, and he actually showed up at 7:45! He was out of here by 9:15, and the boys and I took off to Bellingham to do the Walmart, Costco + Target shuffle. They were SOOOOO good, and we cruised right through everything. When we got home, they went down for a short nap (hey, life's never completely perfect) while I unloaded the Jeep and worked for awhile, and then when they woke up Todd was here and helped to bring in the new mattresses for the bunk beds upstairs. Wayne was sooooo excited to get on the top bunk... he just kept saying, "Thanks Todd, Thanks!" Todd left, and the boys and I headed outside to wash the Jeep, which hasn't been done in MONTHS. Last time Tyler tried, the hose was frozen! I buckled them into their carseats and put on a movie while I washed in peace. Wayne fell asleep (he hadn't really napped earlier) and then we all came in. They are eating dinner now... I can't keep food in front of them! They devour it constantly... Okay, I'm off to sneak a peak at Grey's Anatomy... we get the east coast feed!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the days of hauling the kids along for the B'ham run! I see mom's with kids in their carts and have flahsbacks - kind of miss it - kind of :-)!! Now I'm too old and scatterbrained - don't know if I could do it!! Tuesdays coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good day. Glad you weren't feeling nautious, that's always nice!!!

    ReplyDelete