Can you believe it's RAINING? It's been so long, I had to look out the window to see what was making "that" sound. Of course, the boys are sleeping in, and I am up and ready for work. We've got no more than 30 minutes to changes the boys, feed them, and be gone... But right now, in this moment.... I love the sound of the rain. And the feel of the cool breeze coming through the open window... and Wayne shouting, "I waked up!" at the top of the stairs. I love these things, life is G-O-O-D.
Glad to hear that you all got some rain! Marilee has been so worried about it holding out until we arrive and then rain the whole time we are there. Hopefully, now that it has rained it will not do it the entire time we are there. It still won't keep us from having fun!!! For us, we probably won't notice the rain b/c the rain isn't in down pour mode!!! HA!
ReplyDelete