Thursday, August 6, 2009

Is it Thursday already?

How did that happen? It seems like the days and nights are just flying by, and all melding into one. Things are going well around here, just figuring out a new normal to our days. You know... nap time routines, Wyatt's schedule, when to do baths, herd management and things like that! Last night my sister brought homemade thai food.... It was so good, I am seriously considering eating it for breakfast! Pad thai, rice, peanut sauce, salad, AND cookies! Oh, and potato salad the night before, just because I love it so much (hmm.. maybe I should have that for breakfast?!?) Weston has now come down with a cold, which is no fun, and Wayne and I both woke up with the sniffles (not to mention Wayne came in to our room at 5am needing to snuggle.) Thankfully, we have nothing planned today. I mean nothing. Laundry, if that counts, but otherwise... NOTHING!!! I was frantically trying to finish Wayne's current scrapbook on Shutterfly yesterday to be able to order it with their current discounts (I saved $85 in total, about 40%) and did get it ordered. yay! He is done through June of this year, and I can start a new book for him! I am not even considering starting Wyatt's book, that would be ridiculous.

Okay, all for now, I'm really not awake enough to be blogging!

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean you're not even starting Wyatt's book - you diappoint me. I was sure you would be ordering his too :-)!

    ReplyDelete