over the loss of our DVR hard drive. No DVR'd events, and all of our "timers" are gone. AND the new one won't be here for 3-5 business days. The customer service rep I spoke to me assured me that he understood the pain of my loss. Really?
And here's a new page of Wayne and Ethan. Aren't they cute?
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo . . . your computer AND DVR in one year? That's too much for any one person to handle! We can back up our computers . . . someone needs to invent a way to back-up all our timers on the DVR. Guess you will be watching Big Bother LIVE tonight?
ReplyDeleteMy sympathies on the loss of your DVR. When we went to Hawaii, our DVR died (we think as soon as we walked out the door!) and we didn't get anything recorded for the entire week we were gone (plus lost everything we had on it already). We now have two DVRs, so anything that is super important to us is recorded on both, just in case!
ReplyDeleteYou'll survive - it's ok - I don't even have one and look at me - ok don't look at me, but really, you'll be fine!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking today about how the DVR my single most favorite luxury! You are stuck watching *gasp* commercials for a few days!!
ReplyDeleteAt least it happened before the fall season starts! I don't know what I would do without my DVR now. We got it almost a year ago, and only because it was free for a year. Now, I couldn't live without it! :)
ReplyDeleteSuzanne