Can you believe it? Each year I say I'm not going to get sucked into the hype, and each year it is too tempting to go and knockout a car-full of shopping before 8am. What can I say? I'm an early bird! And yes, for the record, I shower before I go AND make a coffee. And of course, because I do like a good cheat, I've already been looking for "leaks" of the ads. And I was cheating by looking at the Lowe's and Old Navy Ads, I thought of you, my sweet, loyal blog readers, and thought that maybe you'd want to cheat too?
What can I say. Misery loves company.
Copy and paste the link to be directed to the site to see what ads are out there (sorry, blogger's not letting me hotlink it). Keep in mind new ones are added as they are found, so check back if your favorite store (TARGET!) isn't there yet!
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1619285
No comments:
Post a Comment