Sunday, November 1, 2009

I can explain

really, I can! I am NOT doing facebook, so don't expect anything from me! I am just trying to get a coupon code from Shutterfly for a free 8x8 book (which didn't work.) Now I'm stuck watching slickdeals.net. Oh well. Sorry for the false facebook alarm!

And seriously... in the 1 hour that it's been, do you know how many people confirmed me? That Facebook thing must be ADDICTING! And can I say how freaky weird it is when "friends" were suggested to me? How does Facebook know who I am? STRANGE people!!!

5 comments:

  1. I got an email that said you confirmed me as a friend so I sent you a couple suggestions too. Sorry!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzanne! Don't know what i'm doing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha. Facebook is VERY addicting. Good choice to avoid. It's the way to have "friends" without talking or being friendly. :) Perfect for H1N1 season. !!!! Too bad, I'm bummed for the false alarm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do you toy with my emotions? I was so excited to see you on Facebook, only to hop over to the blog to find out it's not real. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someday you'll NEED Facebook to keep up with your boys when they move out!! :-)

    ReplyDelete