Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wyatt - 3 months old

Wyatt is 3 months old, and I finally got his pictures done! Click here to go take a sneak peak. And if you see me and I forget, ask for a picture! I have plenty to go around, all sizes too.

Things to know about Wyatt at 3 months:
  • He is around 11 pounds
  • He started the TEDDY program
  • He is not yet sleeping through the night. He gets up around 2am and between 5 and 6am to eat, most days.
  • He had his first haircut at 6 weeks old, and while it is growing back, he has a bald spot on the back of his head.
  • He likes to eat.
  • He loves to watch his brothers
  • He's goofy. He wrinkles his nose and laughs at me all the time. I didn't know I was so funny.
  • He wakes up at 8am and is in bed by 10pm.
  • He usually naps in the swing.
  • He doesn't usually care how loud the other boys are, he's oblivious.
  • He rarely lays on the floor. I'm too scared the other boys will squish him!
  • He is darn, stinkin' cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment