Remember earlier when I said I was working quite a bit this afternoon? And you were wondering what the boys were up to?
Wonder no more!
Here's where and how I found Weston after I ran upstairs to get Wyatt up from his nap.

(excuse the bad exposure... I was in the moment!)
Admiring his handywork.

It was about this time I said, "Weston!!!" He ran. But he was easy to follow. He left a trail.

About this time, I heard Wyatt fussing in the family room. I decided the baby came before the clean up, so I left the bathroom to snuggle him until he settled down.

10 minutes later, Wayne came running from what I thought was the toy room. He was complaining that Weston made the bathroom dirty, and the toilet was broken.
My response?
What do you mean, "the toilet is broken?"
And this is what he meant.

Bless the tidy, neat child. He tried to clean up Weston's mess.

And he really, really tried.

But it really, really didn't help.

The rest I will leave up to your imagination, but it involved a bucket, water, a plunger, and scrubbing up to my elbows like a surgeon when I was done.
That's hilarious!!! I can laugh while you cry but what can you do when you have the funniest boys with their own unique personalities. All I need to get a good laugh is to read your blog-thanks to Weston and Wayne.
ReplyDeletePS- I am coming to check up on you two on April 20-23!
Gotta love it!! Oh your house is never dull! See, you shouldn't be working so much!!
ReplyDelete