His feet. Are. Growing.
They are going to get bigger.
I looked at those shiny white shoes with much different eyes. Instead of cringing at the sight of them, I know soak up their size. Someday, his child's size 12's are going to be men's size 12's. Or worse. Men's size 14's!
And then I had another thought (see, I've spent too much time thinking lately.) That thought was this. Weston and Wyatt's feet are growing too!
And with that, I scurried around the house collecting shoes. As I walked into the living room with my arms full, and my camera shoved in to the pile somewhere, Tyler looked at me as if I had lost my mind. Hasn't he learned by now not to question me with a camera in my hands? Apparently... not.
Anyhoo... For today's tidbit, for now and all time, here are the shoes that everyone is wearing on Tuesday, February 9, 2010.
Tyler - size 12
Tanya - size 10 (FYI - my feet grew 1/2 size with each pregnancy. You do the math!)
Wayne - child size 12
Weston - child size 6
Wyatt - child size 1
Won't it be fun to read this post 20 years from now in the family journal?
We are way too much alike! I was standing in the twin's closet this morning, holding their size 1 newborn shoes up to their size 6 big boys shoes.(And I was trying not to get upset about it!) I was thinking about taking a picture, but just haven't got that far yet. Doesn't the time fly? Great idea on the "row of shoes" picture. I love capturing the little things, because those are the things we will NEVER remember. It's hard enough to remember the big things alot of the time!
ReplyDeletelove it, love it, love it................hey-where are your tennis shoes?!?! LOL!
ReplyDelete