Can you believe it? I'm not sure what February means to all of you, but to me, it means WORK. LOTS of work. LOTS and LOTS of work. Most of you know, but some probably don't, that in addition to being the loving, adoring mom of three precious boys, I am also a CPA. Certified Public Accountant. Certified folks. That means I passed a BIG test. For my Canadian rellies (relatives) that is the equivalent of a CGA. During tax season I work 15-20 hours per week, but that sometimes gets a little pushed in February. You see, I specialize in agriculture, and there are special rules that state that farmer's who don't pay estimated tax payments will not be penalized for it, as long as they pay all tax due by March 1. If they don't owe any tax, or if they've paid estimates in, then they can wait until April 15 to file with the rest of the United States. Otherwise.... March 1. Add to that my propensity to want to tackle all things at once and....
February is a very, very busy month for me.
I worked at the office this morning, and I worked from home this afternoon. My guess is that by the end of the day, I'll have more than 8 hours in. Argh!
And what have my cherubs been doing?
This morning they went to Auntie's to play.
This afternoon Weston took a 1.5 hour nap, and Wyatt a 2 hour nap. Wayne played trains.
Now it's off to get a casserole in the oven (which one is yet to be determined) and get some fresh air. And coffee. And take a break!
Oh shoot. There's the phone. The caller ID lady is saying, "call from, Larson Gross."
Gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment