Friday, September 10, 2010

While I'm thinking of it...

Yesterday I was in a continuing professional education class at work for 8 hours, and my mind wandered a few times... to my birthday list!  So for anyone interested....(Hint-hint!  :-)



Brown Leather Bible
External Hard drive - 1 terabyte
Wireless 4 or 8 gig SD card
Scrap Orchard gift certificate
New Bible study - a Beth Moore one?
Car wash certificate
New watch



Hmm... How that list has changed over the years!!!!  I remember asking for saddle soap and horse blanket one year, for a bike, for a day without changing diapers, for decorating stuff for the house, for smelly candles...  So here's this years list!!!!


And as an FYI:  I turned our heat on this morning.  67 degrees was not cutting it around here!  Wyatt's little hands were FREEZING!

1 comment:

  1. There are some really cool new watches at Grandiflora .....I'm just sayin'! My b'day wish is a new DECENT camera - I'm so tired of fuzzy pics. The problem is we could never afford one worth getting right now - how much can we edit these horrid pics to make them decent?!?!?

    ReplyDelete