"Train up a child in the way they should go." Proverbs 22:6
Saturday, January 22, 2011
When my freezer's full, and I just got back from the grocery store...
I know that it's time to thaw and COOK my first turkey! It was a no fuss no muss preparation, but it was good, moist, and now it's in the freezer in SMALLER bags ready to go!
Now aside from my flash very harshly showing me that I need to clean my oven, I learned a lot making my first turkey - most of all - it's not so hard!
No it's not that hard - don't know why I don't do it more often! Just seems incredibly intimidating! don't you love having all that meat in your freezer now? :)
No it's not that hard - don't know why I don't do it more often! Just seems incredibly intimidating! don't you love having all that meat in your freezer now? :)
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking how clean your oven looked. =) and that mine could probably use some attention. great job on your turkey.
ReplyDelete