Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tonight's Dinner Conversation:

Wayne:  When I get to be... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,TWELVE I am goin to go exploring in a big jungle!

Ethan:  But Wayne, there are tigers in the jungle!

Wayne: It's okay, I'll have a gun, and I will shoot them!  And I'll drive a truck and have my gun.

Ethan:  Oh!  Okay, I'll come with you to explore in the jungle.

Wayne:  Okay, when you are twelve.

Ethan:  But when we are 14 we will be dad's!


Oh my...  I could listen to those two little men go at it like an old married couple all day long!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ethan's last comment is really scaring me! A dad at 14???? We are locking that boy in his room and not letting him out for quite awhile! (I'll be sure to feed him every once in awhile...HA!)

    It's hilarious how their little minds work. Thanks for keeping him for us yesterday...made everything a whole lot easier!

    ReplyDelete