Yesterday, he told me he had a plan. Expecting to hear the usual - I could barely keep a straight face as he told me, "When I am bigger, I'm going to build a Starbucks. My very own! And it will be in Eberson. My town. Across from my house - and I will be in charge of making the coffees, that will be my job! And that is how Eberson will finally have a Starbucks!"
Other Wayne moments of late:
- He went up to Uncle Deryl at church, and told him he'd pray for him while he was on his trip (a missions trip to Ensenada, Mexico.)
- He carries Wyatt whenever he can convince Wyatt to be carried
- He wants jobs - and because he's FIVE he wants FIVE jobs before he goes to play. Frequent jobs of his are unloading the dishwasher with me, watching Wyatt, spraying the sidewalk, bringing coupon clippings to the garbage, cleaning windows, and vacuuming and washing dishes.
i think a starbucks in "eberson" is a great idea wayne!
ReplyDelete