Friday, March 18, 2011

TGIF!

Thank Goodness It's FRIDAY!!!!  Do you feel that way?  I do!  And you'll never believe this....  I left my laptop at the office!  I will only be checking emails until Tuesday - woo-hooo!!!  I've had some BIG weeks, and finally everything is falling into place and I can take a bit of a break.  The only downside is that Tyler is working all weekend - I'm going to miss him.  Not because he helps a ton with the kids - but he does.  And not because he always cleans the bathrooms for me when it's time to clean the house - but he does.  And not because if he were home I could be spending all weekend at a girls scrapping event - but I could.  Nope, I'm going to miss him because it's March Madness - and he always acts a bit crazy and silly - and because he wrestles with the boys, plays games with them, and teaches the eldest to climb a tree.  He does "dad" things with them, and I LOVE watching him with them all.  He is one AMAZING father, and husband to boot.  I could never have asked God for him - he is so much better than anything I would have ever prayed for!  But God knew who my perfect other half would be, and blessed me beyond measure. 

So, I'll be cleaning the house, baking, and maybe doing a little scrapbooking, and coupon clipping (sidenote:  totally scored at RiteAid today!)  And I will be 8 miles away from my laptop!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. You forgot that you are also hosting a very exciting "I Can Read" celebration. I'm curious as to how the boys are doing.

    ReplyDelete