Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bigger and better

I just had to show you all the flowers that Tyler got me for our big anniversary - he had a bouquet made that totally copied the bouquet that I carried down the isle.  It was AMAZING back then, and it is AMAZING now. Lilies, roses, eucalyptus leaves, streg. something.  It is AMAZING!
The boys have been having a blast in the pool.  I can't believe how small it seems this year though - they have both grown so much!!!  These pictures were taken on our LAST DAY in our little pool.  Tyler and I decided that we would take the plunge so to speak - and got a bigger pool.  The boys both love the water, and swimming, and I want them to be comfortable and confident in it.  It's a way fun thing for our little family to do while hanging in the back yard!  So after the last day of playing in the small pool....







...  we put up the BIG pool.  Yes folks, it's BIG.  It takes up almost half of the back yard for now.  Down the road we'll move the swing set/dog kennel area and put the pool in the back corner of the yard, but for now it is under our watchful eye right off the patio.  For now it is COLD, but with a few days of sunshine, I'm sure the whole family will be going for a dip!




Anyone up for a pool party?

No comments:

Post a Comment