Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mr. Chatty

Breanne, Treven, and Kallen came over this morning for a visit.  As soon as we had settled in, Wayne started his own conversation:

Wayne:  So, how's your grass doing Aunt Breanne?

Aunt Breanne:  Pretty good Wayne.  I am watering it a lot.

Wayne: That's great to hear!

Aunt Breanne:  Thanks!

Wayne: I'm so glad to hear about that.


Seriously?  Ever time I turn around from getting him more food in the kitchen, he's grown another inch, has broadened his already BROAD vocabulary, and is becoming even more delightful every day.  Wayne is a HUGE helper, and LOVES chores and doing things around the house.  As much as I dreaded him turning 5 and becoming a big boy, I shouldn't have.  Being 5 has a lot of perks, and is just such a fun age to be around! 

1 comment:

  1. This cracked me up. I just sat here and chuckled. I love that boy!

    ReplyDelete