Saturday, July 23, 2011

E-town Parade

How's this for an adventure....  Ryan, Breanne, and me with 6 kids at a parade?  Yup - it was crazy but FUN!  I missed my sister - she was home recovering from her C-section with baby Taylin, and Tyson...  I think the quote I got was "Tyson doesn't "do" parades!"  :-)  So we met at our house and walked downtown, with strollers and lots of kids in tow.  I have to say - it was actually pretty tame.  The kids are all getting just a little older and a little easier - and the Everson parade is pretty laid back.  We had PLENTY of snacks and juice to keep everyone happy for a few hours! 

I told the boys they could go up to the cone, but not across it.  Typical for them... they toed the line!
 
Afterwards, we all walked back home to checkout the new pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment