As I sit down to type this... I can't really remember how this whole afternoon came to be. All I know is that in 5 minutes I had the boys in the car, snacks packed, and we were headed up the hill to go for a hike down to the creek! Breanne, Treven and Kallen were coming too, and Tara Madelyn and Taylin were coming as soon as Madelyn was up from her nap. With Grandpa AND Grandma home, it was one of those impromptu gatherings that make family, FAMILY! :-)
Mom and Dad have a creek that runs through the back part of their property. It is BEAUTIFUL and quiet and so much fun to explore. And it is a HIKE to get there, and a BIGGER hike to get back! Oh well... Live in the moment! The hike up the hill will be there when we are done, but until it's time to go home, let's play, play, play!
And no family bonding would be complete without cheap snacks from Mom/Auntie's coupon cupboards!
"Mom, do I look like Tarzan?"
How many ribs can you count? You'd never know this boy eats NONSTOP! So much so, that his Dad calls him Porky!
Trev and his Mommy. This little dude is HILARIOUS. He is so cute, sweet, and silly. And he LOVES his Auntie!
And baby Taylin LOVES her Mommy too!
"Three little cousins, sitting on a log..."
And you thought Wyatt had a lot of rib bone showing... checkout Wayne!
"Look Mom! It's a boot AND a bucket!" Wayne Silves - age 5, size 2
Chilly Willy!
Just when we thought the kids were getting too restless and we needed to head back.... We decided to distract them with the world's best entertainment ever..... FIRE! We gathered sticks, and cardboard from our cookies and juice, added a little lighter and WALAH! FIRE!
Such a fun time, we love our cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment