Monday, August 8, 2011

My Buddy and Me

Wayne and Wyatt have always been buds.  Actually, and combination of ________ and Wyatt always end up being buds, Wyatt is just that lovable!  We were all in the pool together, and Wayne thought he should take Wyatt for a float.  Since Wyatt was in a very chillaxin' type mood, he agreed, and the two spent a good 20 minutes resting and floating together.  What shocks me most is that Wyatt trusts Wayne in the water like this!  He didn't squirm or try to get away at all, just snuggled into Wayne and closed his eyes. 


They finally decided to get out, and soak up some sun on the grass together. 
Rest time OVER!  What silly boys they can be when they are posing for the camera!
I know, I know, you all wish you had as cute a pool boy as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment