It was a warm, weeknight evening, and since dinner was outside and the boys were still fully clothed (miracle of miracles, I know) we took a leisurely stroll through the neighborhood. Since I felt like it was the first real "summer" night, imagine my dismay to see all these leaves on the ground, making it look like fall! 
We quickly ditched the leaves in search of the corn field. Isn't this picturesque? See the barn in the background, and the cute boy in the foreground? Some may say this is a face only a mother could love (the dog, not the husband) but I think she's kinda cute.
Yes, tongue and all.
Wyatt is not sure what he thinks yet.
Talk about the baby leading the baby....
I am hoping for quite a few more evening walks, and maybe even venturing out to the river soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment