Saturday, September 24, 2011

Waiting for the bus in the RAIN!

The HUGE downpours earlier this week meant waiting for the bus in the rain for the first time, and also wearing coats to school for the first time!  I know, I know.  I am one strange mama.... but they looked so cute waiting on the porch that we had to do an impromptu photoshoot!

I love our "waiting for the bus" time each morning.  We are always ready at least 10 minute earlier, which gives us plenty of time to hangout on the front porch and wait.  We chat about the day, and take the time to pray together.  It's so precious to hear each of their prayer requests  - they can be anything from, "keep me safe and bring me home to my whole family" to "help me be nice to the boy in class" and don't forget, "there be plenty of food in my lunch."  We are definitely enjoying our school routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment