Wyatt finally fits into the size 8 boots that Aunt Thelma bought for him - and he hasn't taken them off but to sleep in 2 days! He LOVES "my boots" and clomps around everywhere with them. They look cute with jammies, but they are SUPER cute with jeans and a plaid shirt. Our very own little ode to Iowa.
Oh my, he just fits into them now! Kallen could probably fit into Treven's soon!!
ReplyDeletehe looked super cute in them the other day with his jeans and shirt!
ReplyDeleteWy-Wy ROCKS those boots! I love them!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! Grant was the same way--loved his boots and wore them everywhere!! I just found the "pink boots" I have been saving...for Miss Millie!!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! Grant was the same way--loved his boots and wore them everywhere!! I just found the "pink boots" I have been saving...for Miss Millie!!!
ReplyDeleteWyatt, those boots look totally awesome on you. Show the world what a cool dude you are inside and out in those boots. Have fun in them. Be sure to use your "other" boots for mud puddles-ok!Luv U!
ReplyDelete