We had an impromptu play date inspired by "I need to go to the post office and refuse to take 3 boys with me" and "I'm in Everson helping at church anyway" AND because their moms are great friends!
I remember when I had Wayne, and Amanda had Grace. And we thought it was a little hard to visit! :-) We were SOOOO naive! To any of you reading this who have one or none kids - regardless of what you WANT in life - enjoy where you ARE in LIFE! If you think our grass is greener... it may be, but only because it's been fertilized a TON, if you get my drift. Ha-ha. Can you tell I was up with Weston until midnight and then up with Wyatt at 5am, AND up with their sister using my bladder as a trampoline a few times in between? Hmm.. Probably not the best recipe for blogging..... Let me focus.
Look at these cute kids! From left to right.... Wayne (6) Grace (4) Weston (4) Wyatt (2 but almost 3) Vince (2) and Macy ( a boy, he joined our family from Build-a-Bear 2 years ago, and is connected to Weston's hip most of the time... he even has his own chair at the dinner table!)
The upside... We got Vince to smile, the down? Wyatt got out of line!
And I am taking my own advice... As busy as this morning was, it's NOTHING compared to when we get together after Amanda and I each have our babies.... by then we will have SEVEN kids SIX years old and under. Anyone want to join us for coffee???
No comments:
Post a Comment