Thursday, August 9, 2012

Off to church we go!

Before the big outing to take our family to church with a new baby, we have had a mini photoshoot in the front yard.  It was strange to think that this was the LAST time we would do it!!!  The boys were loaded up in the car (or they were supposed to be - you'll see someone made a jail break) and we had to be quick because we didn't want to be on time...  we had to be early if I was going to make it through all the adoring church family members to a seat in the pews!  We made it, Pastor Ken announced the newest member of our church and Tyler stood up with her and showed her off, and then I was able to sit and hold her through the rest of the service.  I did sneak out 5 minutes early to avoid the end of service rush.  Mission accomplished!  




 Isn't her dress just sweet and adorable?  Compliments to Grandma!
 I just love this look on her face, I don't know why. 


1 comment:

  1. She is adorable Tanya! Congrats to your family! I love the name too. So precious. She will be LOVED by your boys.

    Laura Mock

    ReplyDelete